Thursday 22 March 2012

Liebster Award and a game of tag.

Jen from Sewlandia  has awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you Jen. I really appreciate it although I know that I am a complete beginner in both the sewing and blog stakes.


So, what is the Liebster Blog Award? The Liebster award (German for favourite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less. As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs. 

 I started my blog as diary of my sewing and quilting journey. The primary purpose is to have a record of my progress and also share it with others. I really enjoy being able to link up with other bloggers and feel that I have blogging friends from the UK and from further afield. I really appreciate the comments that people leave for me on my blog and the help that I receive when I put out a shout.

 Now on to the people I would like to pass the Liebster Award onto are


Nicky at Mrs Sew and Sew
Tanya at Second Chance Tan
Sarah at Sew Me

 Liebster Conventions: 
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her. 
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog. 
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised. 
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

I have also been tagged twice in the game that is doing the rounds. I have been waiting for permission from the girls I would like to tag before I post. In the meantime, I have been tagged again so I will amalgamate both tags into one tomorrow.

Life has been really busy this end, as the boys are busy with County music, Area music and School music concerts. I've had three School Governor meetings this week and I have also had my patchwork class. Life is whizzing too fast at the moment. I will show you how I have got on with the various classes this weekend, but to give you a little snippet of my sewing progress... 
This is what I was doing on Tuesday at the Country Roads Quilters workshop with Angela Daymond called "Stitching for Texture". It was a brilliant day but before I reveal all I just need to finish some of the hand stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your sample! Congratulations on the blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Isn't life just bonkers mad at the mo? Glad to hear I'm not the only one chasing my tail! Congrats on your Leb.award - well deserved. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete