Saturday 19 May 2012

The 'Let's Get Acquainted!' Blog Hop


This summer there is going to be a Quilty Blog Land hop through some new blogs that were started in either 2011 or 2012. It is called the Let's Get Acquainted! Blog Hop. The hop is being run by Beth of Plum and June Blog. Beth emailed me and asked if I would like to take part. 
Plum and June

The idea is that by hopping from blog to blog you might come across blogs new to you that are filled with creative inspiration and fun projects. The latter sentence fills me with fear, as I don't think that I am creative nor is my blog filled with fun projects. I think that I need to buck my ideas up before my turn on 3rd July! 

The Hop begins on May 22, 2012.  We are going to hop to 4 blogs a week (2 on Tuesdays and 2 on Thursdays). So if you want to discover new blogs, find out about the person behind the blog and perhaps try out a new tutorial, then hop on board! I will post the links to the blogs so all you have to do is press the link and hop!
Di xo



No comments:

Post a Comment